Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vcr Home Repair 1998 JVC VHC Camcorder Rolling Picture?

1998 JVC VHC Camcorder rolling picture? - vcr home repair

I have a JVC VHS-C to around 1998, and recently I can get in touch with him and played with a moving image. You can see the frame, literally (top and bottom or bottom-up), because they reproduced. The picture is similar to an old TV set with vertical hold, slightly out of adjustment. And no matter if I play back through the camera or VCR through my house - in rolls of photo playback on any device. Sounds like a burning issue for me. The aircraft is old, but has not been used much in his 9 years. What is the problem? Can be adapted to me? If not, it is still worth pursuing a fix? Any advice would be appreciated.

1 comments:

lare said...

Try a different band, and hope that the problem disappears. The most likely reason for this is damage to the rim of the bands that you are using. The recording of the band, where he song the pulse synchronization control.

Post a Comment