Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Girls Comes With Masterbading How Can I Talk To Girls More And Not Be So Shy?

How can I talk to girls more and not be so shy? - girls comes with masterbading

I need some advice about the shyness to talk to girls.

When I remember talking to some girl I do just because I do not know what to say.

I think it's because I had bad experiences with girls continue:
When I ask a girl I like to go, she falls apart, because my shyness - when a girl does not really like me.

So, what can I do to talk a girl is shy, and, above all anymore?

2 comments:

Alejandra J said...

Be yourself, relax, make some interesting questions about his favorite pastime, places you want to see. And remember, women in food, water and Awards

Richard R said...

Bro, this is not over night. It takes time and practice.
I had this problem once, but the best thing we can do is talk to him, like any other girl. Be creative, fun, and play with your emotions!
The more practice you get more than you overcome shyness, believe me.

Post a Comment