Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Index Of Emos Stereotypes You Face?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Stereotypes you face?!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - index of emos

In the 14th and no one fits perfectly with the stereotype of the "a" Ive been called goth, emo, preppy, because she had a sweater of Aero ... a whore, ghetto .. know wtf hippy'm sick people around the world judgeinf that will never disappear, but it's not time that we just live our lives and dress as we want .. My style changes everyday and I've tried to find myself ... Do you know what the talk .. A few years ago was full of hate and I often commented on how the stereotypical dumb blonde shows this or something on emos .. I realized that all have similarities, and yes, the stereotypes are true, but you can not catergorize people ...




I do not even know like the "typical" GOTH

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction= User.viewprofile & friendid = 390659699

0 comments:

Post a Comment