Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Sue Ebay In Canada Can Canadian Sue A American Ebay Seller For Selling A Item That Is Not What They Advertise As Up In Canada?

Can Canadian sue a American ebay Seller for selling a item that is not what they advertise as up in Canada? - how to sue ebay in canada

I'm Canadian and I bought a plasma from a U.S. seller on eBay. The manufacturer used, as previously announced, a few months was in excellent condition and not used for a few months because they are to be in one of the Member States and not with them and ask if there is a warranty with this TV and told me, and the warranty and the receipt is sent after the collection here in Canada as one of them was a Canadian, so I bought it and tried it. The problem starts when I go home and already you can take the plasma, which started well for about 45 minutes to an hour and then explain to me for my e-mail to the seller what they did and I went I'm broken when I did and it was all right with him and said he was fine, but please send me the receipt and the warranty of the TV and I would consider as it is still covered by warranty, so that I have more than two months and the Paradise spent, that I will present the information from eBay and PayPal will not help, all

0 comments:

Post a Comment