Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inexpensive Bat Mitzvah Invitations Does Anyone Have Creative, Inexpensive Ideas For Asian Themed Centerpieces For A Bat Mitzvah Party?

Does anyone have creative, inexpensive ideas for Asian themed centerpieces for a Bat Mitzvah party? - inexpensive bat mitzvah invitations

Oy Vey! Go east Trading.com I have a lot of awards for my wedding theme of China (my husband is Chinese), as the paper dragons and the fans of sandalwood. I also had a small candle with Chinese characters on them, but it was a different society, and I can not remember the name. Those who are in my favor. Also check your Asian grocery store. Often incense, play money, tied curtains, decorations and other holidays in China. Chinese food is a bit expensive in these subjects, but Oriental Trading is very favorable. In Chinese supermarkets, the sticks are also very cheap. Also check the sale or liquidation of the China section Sprout.com. His decorator items are expensive, but sometimes the sale or liquidation is not so bad. I ordered that from China (created since our children are 1 / 2 of China) and a reliable site to order.

Mazel Tov! (Yes, those are the only words in Hebrew, I know. I know more Chinese words, though! LOL)

2 comments:

Pat C said...

For funds could pieces, Chinese lanterns. Do a search on the Internet for instructions (too many to mention here) Put a candle to illuminate the interior.

katie d said...

partycity.com

Post a Comment