Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gourmet Appetizer Recipes Does This Sound Like A Great Thanksgiving Dinner Menu?

Does this sound like a great Thanksgiving dinner menu? - gourmet appetizer recipes

PS: Imagine all the delicious food. For example, I would not use canned or frozen green beans or onion rings Naughty used to cut, fresh green beans and French fried onion rings on mine. For the filling, I use every day old French bread, stovetop.I have no links to all of my recipes, I wonder if I post!

Appetizers
• Stuffed Eggs
• Mushrooms stuffed with bacon
• Brie in puff pastry with cranberry sauce

Main meal
• Cranberry Margaritas
• Spinach salad with roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin, goat cheese, caramelized onions, dried cranberries, house croutons, balsamic vinaigrette
• Roles
• Turkey
• Mashed Potatoes
• Sweet Potato Casserole
• sausage, apple and onion stuffing
• Corn Pudding
• Brussell Sprouts w / Bacon
• Green Bean Casserole
• Cream of peas and mushrooms
• Crisp Pecan Acorn Squash
• Savory glazed carrots
• ravioli with pumpkin sauce with sage butter
Dessert
• Pumpkin Bread Trifle
• Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
• Pumpkin Pie
• Pecan Pie

5 comments:

bitchmcn... said...

I think it is very important for race cars first.

I love to eat these foods! I think if you love to cook, why not try? You only live once, why not prevent their Thanksgiving meal! In addition, remnants of yummy:)

Who says this is not a good letter is an enemy.

You know who is the enemy? The person who said that they * trying * to be Martha Stewart. Who gives? "?" I think they are rubber.

Peachie said...

If you decide to go the whole year, let me know and we will send an e-mail to my address. YUM !!!!!!!!! Yes, I want the courts to help. However, you can not eat soooooooo much. Breaking through the years. There is too much for a meal. You're so cute, but would not be necessary at a time, seriously! Gosh, no one is willing to leave his house for a month. LOL!

Mother Amethyst said...

Each piece that looks incredibly delicious!

Two questions:

1) How many people do you serve? This menu is for a minimum of twenty persons or more good.

2) If I help you? If you do this by yourself, from nothing, you have about three days of preparation.

I wish I was invited! What an amazing meal.

MSB said...

That sounds impressive.

I am only half of the courts if you have a crowd of more than 20 years, but everyone looks delicious.

Wow that's a hell of a lot of work and requires a very large amount of kitchen space.

MSB said...

That sounds impressive.

I am only half of the courts if you have a crowd of more than 20 years, but everyone looks delicious.

Wow that's a hell of a lot of work and requires a very large amount of kitchen space.

Post a Comment