Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why Is My Toilet Bowl Empty And The Tank Is Full Is This Toilet Problem In The Tank Or In The Bowl? Sometimes It Flushes Ok And Other Times Does Not Complete?

Is this toilet problem in the tank or in the bowl? Sometimes it flushes ok and other times does not complete? - why is my toilet bowl empty and the tank is full

Download only what to finish (about every other color.

I realized that I had the treat down for too long. Discharges.

The shell has a mechanism of plastic (no chain). The case appears when the tank is half full of water when the handle is held close for more.

I went to Home Depot and the man said he needed to drain (for toilet) .. I said, if the toilets are clogged, the tank will not drain properly too early .. because the material is $ 10, I thought I would try to see whether it is right or is something more than itself in a much earlier for me short of money now.

Have things Draino or a problem is the case, or somewhere in the tank. I think it's a water saving toilet, and the mechanism is plastic. Since most people already told me that the tank, I'm not sure the guys from The Home Depot is the law .. but maybe ..

What seems to be good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment