Friday, December 18, 2009

Index.of Natural/ .jpg -htm -html -php -stats If White Bleached Flour Is Not Good For You...is White Rice Ok? Or Is That Bad Also? (not About Sugars)?

If white bleached flour is not good for you...is white rice ok? or is that bad also? (not about sugars)? - index.of natural/ .jpg -htm -html -php -stats

I have many "white" as white flour in the bread and ingredients are not so good for you.

I understand that white bread) (no whole wheat or whole grain, and as white flour, sugar, makes a quick, spiking your insulin levels ... or something along that line. I also understand that white rice has the same properties as far as to change when you eat sugar (glycemic index foods).

My biggest concern is how it is not really "natural" because it contains white flour. I was told that food is not with white flour is generally healthy, not (not only by the rapid change of sugars) go into the depths.

Is white rice, have the same properties? In my opinion, if the rice is planted and harvested, basically, what you eat is the seed. What is the immediate goal of the treated plant. In this sense it is, of course, white rice (not brown or) wild variety?

I hope my question makes sense .. Thank you in advance for all

0 comments:

Post a Comment